NTierEntityFramework T4 Updgrades

Aug 5, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Edited Aug 7, 2014 at 5:06 PM
We just recently upgraded to the 1.5.0-beta001 (Prerelease). We are using EF6, so do we need both NTierEntityFramework.T4 AND NTierEntityFramework.T4.EntityFramework6_0? I would like to be clear on this for future upgrades.

We are having an issue with the NTierEF.NTierEntityGenerator.CS.ttinclude file with error message "...GeneratedTextTransformation.ProjectUtility does not contain a definition for 'ResolveProjectPath'". Same for the T4Context include file is missing 'GetFullPath'. Any guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

(added 8/7/14) In an attempt to get a successful build on the 1.5.0-beta001 I created a new solution, but have encountered a familiar error. The StoredProcedure_Result files do "not implement inherited abstract member 'NTier.Common.Domain.Model.ValueObject.Equals(object)' AND ... 'NTier.Common.Domain.Model.ValueObject.GetHashCode()' In prior solutions I edited the T4 file with a mock implementation in order to get a successful build, but that shouldn't be necessary. Why are these errors occurring and what is the solution? Again, we are using EF6. Thank you.
Coordinator
Aug 7, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Thanks for your message.
Version 1.5.0-beta001 (pre-release) is a major release and requires a new version of the Visual Studio Extension to be installed. While pre-release versions are not published via Visual Studio Gallery you may find the according release in the download section on codeplex.
Please let us know, should you still have issues after installing the new VSIX.
Aug 13, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Edited Aug 13, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Thank you, getting the new version of the Visual Studio Extension has helped. And it looks like the 1.5.0-beta001 has taken care of the Equals and GetHashCode issues.